Monday, August 7, 2017

Take Over by Cocoa Pitsopoulos

The story I am about to tell you may be a bit scary so be ready to hide under your covers.

One dark and daunting night I was in my room texting my best friend, she was telling me about how sweet, generous, angelic, hilarious and beautiful I was but that was all about to change!

It all started that same night when my parents were out and my babysitter had just fallen into a deep sleep with loud music blasting through her headphones. Suddenly I saw a very peculiar bat flying in the sky and at first I took no notice but as it circled the sky in front of my window.  I started to think it was a bit weird that the bat was wearing a necklace and a ring on its foot. I was thinking about the reason it might be wearing expensive jewellery when my thoughts were interrupted by the loud smash of my window. I was absolutely astounded at the sight of this bat wearing expensive jewellery and a Elvis Presley hairstyle, lying wounded on my bedroom floor with a piece of glass from my bedroom window, deeply lodged into its wing. I tried to escape but my door was thoroughly jammed and there was no way to escape unless I jumped out of my ten-metre high bedroom window. So I just hid in my cupboard hoping the bat would eventually fly away but I was completely flabbergasted when peeking through the cupboard I saw the bat shape shift into a human with two large pointy teeth. “A VAMPIRE!” I thought to myself as sweat dripped down my forehead and a shiver down my spine. I tried to scream but I was so taken aback that nothing came out of my mouth. I was locked in a room with a bloodthirsty and murderous vampire!

My heart was pounding as the vampire took one step then another each time getting closer and closer to the cupboard as if he had x-ray vision and could see me behind the cupboard doors. The cupboard door was flung open revealing me to the bloodthirsty vampire. He grabbed me by the arm and brought it up to his mouth. I screamed as his teeth dug into my skin, blood everywhere, he sneakily grinned at me as he flew away into the night leaving me alone in pain while I grew pointy teeth and became a vampire. That was it, my life as a human had ended, I realised I could never die. I looked at myself in the mirror but I had no reflection. I was a vampire just like the peculiar bat and now just like the peculiar bat I am on my way to get you! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!